To choose the right shoe size for your child, please refer to the following information on foot measurements. Different shoes fit differently depending on their shape, sole and the materials used to make them. This is why we have developed a separate Size Chart for each Lelli Kelly model. You can choose the correct size by following the instructions below.
1) Take a sheet of plain paper, place it on the floor and put your child’s foot on it, making sure it is flat and relaxed.
2) Use a pen to mark the two ends of the foot, marking where the tip of the big toe and the heel end.
3) Using a tape measure or ruler, measure the distance between the two points: this is the foot length.
4) Repeat the process with the other foot, as feet are often not exactly the same length.
IMPORTANT: when choosing a shoe size, you should always use the length of the longer foot.
5) Use the Size Chart below to find the "SIZE" closest to the "FOOT LENGTH" that you previously measured.
Following these simple steps will allow you to choose the correct size for your child from the start.
6) Following these simple steps will allow you to choose the correct size for your child from the start.
IMPORTANT: please note that children may need different shoe sizes for different brands and models (as explained above).